Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Latest Layout
Click to view full size

I had a miserable migraine headache yesterday evening and had to lie down. So now I can't sleep. What better time to work on my layouts? Nobody is up to interfere, lol. But it sure will make for a long day today.

The kids always seem to end up on a horse, even if it's just to ride a short way. Thunder never seemed to mind, as he knew he would get a treat from them. Unfortunately, Thunder isn't with us anymore. He contracted West Nile Virus, although he had been vaccinated. He became very ill and was not responding to treatment, so we made the decision to euthanize him rather than prolong his suffering. He was 12 years old & we raised him from a foal. We miss him dearly.

The papers & buttons used are from the "July MegaKit" at Digital Divas Designs. Each month they give away an awesome MegaKit composed of Ashley's designs and contributions from forum members. The flowers are from "Jenspiration" by Victoria Stegall for oscraps, colorized to match.
posted by Alice @ 2:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw