Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, March 04, 2007
Anniversary Celebration Today at GDS!
Today is goDigitalScrapbooking's 6 month anniversary! Since I joined the design team at GDS, I've watched the site grow, met some wonderful people who share my love for digi-scrapping and have enjoyed my time there. Join us today for our anniversary celebration. We have many fun games & challenges, each of which have some nice participation prizes. There is a Scavenger Hunt where you can find pieces of our Anniversary Collaboration Kit. Here is a preview of my contribution to that kit:

Click for larger view

I also created a fun gel alpha:

Click for larger view

I am having a Photo Scavenger Hunt from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST and you will have to find different objects on my list, take a photo of them & upload the photos to the gallery. Everyone who posts photos of at least 3 items on my list will receive a special paper pack that coordinates with the Anniversary Collaberation Kit. Here is a preview of the papers:

Click for larger view

Everyone who posts photos of at least 8 of the items on my list will be placed in a drawing for a $10.00 gift certificate to my store at GDS. I hope you can join me at 1:00 pm EST in the forum for some fun! Everyone who participates in any of the challenges and games today will be entered in a drawing for the Grand Prize of on copy of Photoshop Elements 5 and the second prize of a $25.00 gift certificate to the GDS store. Our Anniversary Celebration Sale is still going on too with a storewide discount of 50%. For more details, please visit the forum at GDS.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alice @ 10:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw