Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, August 25, 2006
My Favorite TV Shows

jburkhart posted a blog prompt today at Digital Divas Designs. I wasn't sure I could list my favorite 5 present day shows, but I guess I watch more tv than I realized. Here they are:

  1. C.S.I.

  2. Without A Trace

  3. C.S.I. Miami

  4. House

  5. Grey's Anatomy

  6. I hope you're all having a great evening. Thanks for the challenge jburkhart!
posted by Alice @ 9:07 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/25/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    woo-hoo, Alice....Looks great with the film frames around it! Glad you had fun with the prompt and will have to think of another fun one for us to do! Thanks for joining in and thanks for the blog comments as well!

    HUGS!
    Me

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw