Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Monday, December 04, 2006
A Recipe Exchange
The first Recipe Exchange Challenge is up and running at goDigitalScrapbooking. Click on the image to go to the challenge forum at GDS.

Click to go to the challenge forum

I will choose holiday related themes throughout the month of December. I hope you'll drop by & give the Recipe Exchange a try.

There hasn't been a lot going on at home lately, just work and school. I'm trying hard to get in the Christmas spirit, but I haven't had much success so far. I hope to get our tree up this week & do some baking and candy making. That should help put me in the mood. I have my Christmas kit almost ready to upload to the store. I am hoping to have it in the store this week. Then I can move on with some other ideas I have for designs.

I almost forgot...we did have a bit of excitement Saturday evening at the farm. We had prowlers attempting to catch our miniature horses and colts in the front pasture. It was late evening, dark and about 20 degrees outside. Hubby found their four-wheeler hidden in the brush & called the sheriff. Turned out to be some adolescent boys. No real harm was done, so we decided not to press charges this time. I can't promise dh will be that lenient if it continues to happen. That's about it on the home front, so I'm heading to bed.

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 1:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw