Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, November 26, 2006
A New Kit & Other News
I recently added a winter/holiday themed kit to the store at goDigitalScrapbooking. My grandmother had boxes and boxes of Christmas ornaments and the ones that bring back the fondest memories were a set of silvery bell ornaments with glittered designs. That memory is the inspiration for my newest kit, Silver Bells, combining soft hues of blues and violet with a touch of shimmer and glitter. Complete snowflake alpha included. Here is a preview. Click to view it full size.

Click to view full size

I also have a new series of paper packs in the works. The Barely There Collection features soft colors and subtle textures, with some of the papers having patterns that are barely there. I thought these papers would be great for those times you want a simple, clean start for a layout. The first two in the collection are in the store now. The first in the series is Oatmeal:.

Click to view full size

The second in the series is Clear Sky:

Click to view full size

There are four more in the Barely There Collection that should be in the store this week. And what about freebies? Check out the Daily Download at goDigitalScrapbooking for a terrific new freebie each and every day. And I'm not talking about 3 or 4 little elements either, but some really nice element packs and even mini-kits. Today's download is Blue Washed Chalk by Debra Anderson and it rocks.

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 8:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/28/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Very nice Alice. Sometimes you want a little color in the background, but not too powerful. These fit in just right. Nice work.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw