Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, November 01, 2006
It's Official
Yes, it's official and my store is open at goDigitalScrapbooking. Thanks to Debra and Holly for adding me to their design team. And thanks to Melissa (Phoenix) for her encouragement and help. To celebrate the opening of my store, I have offered a 35% discount on all of my designs until November 15, 2006. Here is a preview of my latest design, Autumn Splendor.

Click to view full size

I also have a matching quickpage up for grabs (FREE) in the store. I love autumn, the cooler days and the rich colors. The photo in the preview of the quickpage was taken during a family horseback ride near our farm.

Click to view full size

Did you notice the difference in attire between dh & dd Doris? We have thermostat wars at our house. Randy & Daniel are always cold and the girls & I are always hot. I keep telling dh that they can cover up with a quilt, but we can only remove so many clothes. See you at goDigitalScrapbooking!
posted by Alice @ 9:16 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11/02/2006 1:45 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    thats awesome news - congrats!!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger BitsOScrap said…

    I have added goDigitalScrapbooking to my favorites. I will definately check it out. I love the designs you've created so far, so this is great! Congrats! I have used your "Precious" kit many times now....I just love it. Can't wait to see what you create next. Autumn Splendor is gorgeous!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Congratulations on your new opening. I love your stuff and I've seen it "grow" since you started. You will do well. Good luck to you.

    Stephanie Ogren told me a while back about GoDigital; I bookmarked it, but I'll have to pay more attention here in the upcoming future.

    Thanks for making a comment on my blog - I was getting lonely :-)

    Hugs,

    Donna

     
  • At 11/04/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Photopassion said…

    Congratulations! Good luck with the store :)
    I love your new kit - the colors are fantastic!

     
  • At 11/04/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Woo-hooo! Congrats to you Alice! Your new kit looks great and checked out your store! Awesome job! Also signed up at the site, so you will see me over there, too! Hadn't heard from you in awhile...you had been very busy! It was great to see ya again and thanks for visiting my blog, too!

    Best of Luck to you always!
    Michaele

     
  • At 11/04/2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eii estou aqui pra conhecer seu blog e dar os parabéns pelo destaque.
    Ofereço o award estação do lua em poemas( cliq no selo preto na lateral de meu blog) e o award Blog Perola da net com muito carinho. Convido a fazer a inscrição pra ser destaque ok?
    Kiss adorei te conhecer.

     
  • At 11/04/2006 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haloo I am pra here to know its blog and to give the congratulations for the prominence. I offer award station of the moon in poemas(cliq in the black stamp in the lateral of mine blog) and award Blog Perola of net with much affection. I invite to make the registration pra to be prominence ok? Kiss I adored to know you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw