Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Updated Links for Precious Kit
I guess Best Sharing is up to it's old tricks again. The links work fine for most, but not at all for some. I uploaded the files to YouSendIt and updated the links below the kit preview. Thanks for all the wonderful comments you have left!

It's been a hectic week and weekend here. I have been buried in quarterly farm paperwork in addition to the usual. All of our record keeping is done on the computer. I will be so happy when we can afford the handheld computers and specialized software to enter the data as the task is done. It will make it much easier for all involved. And probably more accurate, lol.

Doris was baptized last Sunday evening. She was a little nervous, but happy at the same time. I was extremely proud of her! She is maturing so fast. I'm off to bed now & hope to have some time to scrap tomorrow.
posted by Alice @ 2:28 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10/18/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Sounds like you have been busy....hope you are able to find time to scrap....I need to find more time to scrap, too!

    Why do the kids have to grow up so fast?

     
  • At 11/02/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    Congratulations to Doris :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw