Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Saturday, October 07, 2006
A Couple of New Layouts
I had some free time this evening & completed a couple of new layouts. The first is A Kiss for Grandma. It brings her such joy to spend time with her grandchildren.

Click to view full size

Journaling: You are such a sweet and affectionate child, always lavishing us with hugs and kisses. I think this photo conveys just how happy this makes your Grandma. You are truly such a blessing in all of our lives!

Credits: Nicolette, a new kit by Miki Ferkul (Microferk Designs) that will be available Sunday at Scrapbook-Elements. (Hue and saturation adjusted on some papers and elements.) Just a lovely soft kit to work with. Fonts: GE Coterie Script, LD Scriptive.

The next is using some photos I shot of the hummingbirds at my MIL's house. I may have 3 or 4 hummers at my feeder. She always has a flock of them fighting over her feeders. I guess hers just tastes better.

Click to view full size

Credits: Tranquility by Denise Bailey Designs, a beautiful and versatile kit; Brushes from Art and Soul by MaryAnn Wise available at Designer Digitals. Fonts: Papyrus.
posted by Alice @ 12:55 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw