Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Look at Life with the Eyes of a Child
I learn to appreciate so much from my children. The little things I take for granted are all important and amazing to them. This must be God's way of grounding me, of pointing me back in the right direction. Of telling me to slow down, look around and appreciate what He has created. I found this quote recently and it seemed perfect for this page.


Journaling: This was the first time you had been to Lake Michigan. You were amazed by the expanse of water, stretching as far as you could see. You took off running as fast as you could to the edge of the water, then just stood there, looking around in wonder.

Credits: Blue papers and frame from Rustic Grunge by Denise Bailey Designs; Tan paper from Brownie Mud Pie Addon by Angela Sharrow at Digital Freebies; Layer Stitches by Mandy Steward and Doodle Stitch by Shalae Tippets, both at ScrapGirls; Shell from public domain image; PS Actions by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts: Porcelain (for doodles), Caslon Antique, TK Doodle, GE Arabesque Script.
posted by Alice @ 1:27 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/26/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Absolutely gorgeous LO Alice!

    Donna

     
  • At 9/27/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger fran b said…

    ouystanding picture and lo!! the colors you used goes so well with that photo!
    Congrats Alice! i just read you made it to round 2 at SA....can't wait to see your next kit...good luck!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw