Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, September 14, 2006
Another layout

I did this layout for a challenge at Butternug Squash Designs and I really like the way it turned out. Credits: "Jam-Tastic" by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash Designs; Staples from the Collaberation Kit by the Digi-Dare-Ya design team; Sketch by Becky Fleck; Title and tag by me using Christy's papers and PS actions by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts: Trajan Pro and LD Tillie. I love Christy's papers, the textures are terrific & look so realistic.

On another note, I am undecided what to offer as a freebie after "Enchanted Mesa" is finished. (Only one download remaining.) So, if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to share, please leave a comment. Do you want another kit, a paper pack, some element packs to use with different kits, another alpha???
posted by Alice @ 11:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9/18/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Beautiful layout...love the colors and flow with the wavy lines...great job on it!

    All the things you have created are wonderful....can't wait to see what you will create next.....thanks, Alice!

    SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw