Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Found Freebies
Thought I'd share some freebies I have found in the last few days.

Jen Caputo has some cool card templates up in her blog. With the holidays approaching, these will be handy.

jburkhart has a cute Baby Time xtras pack available for download at Burkhart Scrap Zone.

And of course, there is the daily download over at Digital Divas Designs forum. Ashley gives away a piece of a full kit everyday.

Marina Brendstrup has a super cute "Tiny Free Kit" with a CD Template on her blog.

Sweet Dreams Shoppe is giving away a freebie a day until their grand opening on the 17th. Today's is Sweet Dreamy Frames - very cute!

And a lovely little freebie kit by Kanga at Rebecca C Designs. Very nice floral paper.
posted by Alice @ 6:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/14/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger fran b said…

    just went to Marina Brendstrup and got the coolest asian butterflies and some georgeous papers..i have her blog bookmarked. thanks for pointing me her way!

     
  • At 9/18/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Oh, thank you for your nice comment and link to my blog! I love all the other freebies you pointed me to...they are great and very useful!

    SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw