Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Sunday, September 10, 2006
Come On Dad.....

We were in the Chicago area & spent a day at the Brookfield Zoo. Daniel wouldn't take no for an answer. He had to have his picture taken on this statue with Dad. Credits: "September MegaKit" from Digital Divas Designs; ribbon from "Torn Memories Extras" by Lauren Bavin at Digital Scrapbook Place; buckle & staples by me. Fonts: Ld Typeset, LD Take A Note. Sketch by Becky Fleck.

The "September MegaKit" was huge! Here is a preview of my contribution:


And that is just a small part of the total kit! So, go check it out. Ashley has several other nice freebies to download also.
posted by Alice @ 12:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9/11/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Love the new layout for the September Sketch Challenge...(I still need to do it!) :)...I love the title and great design of all the paper arrangements!

    The Septemeber Mega kit is awesome and loved what you came up with....can't wait to see what you will come up with for the October kit!

    SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. Thanks for commenting and participating on my Blog.....you bring a smile to my face when I see you have been by!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw