Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Let's Play Tag
Click to view full size

Doris playing tag with my big kid, umm, I mean my hubby. Kit used is the "Collaboration Kit" from We Digi-Dare Ya! Thanks to the Digi-Dare team for a beautiful kit! Fonts: Shredded, PC Block Italic, MsMadiROB. Layout by Jen Caputo.

The kids love to get out and explore nature and we are fortunate to live close to several National Forest and State recreational areas and lakes. These photos were taken at a picnic area on Talimena Drive, a scenic drive that spans 54 miles in eastern Oklahoma and western Arkansas.

Here are some photos taken last spring of the views from the drive.

View of the Winding Stair Mountains

Sunset from Talimena Drive in Arkansas.
The smoke is from a fire burning in the valley.
Photos copyright Alice Naylor 2006.
posted by Alice @ 10:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/01/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Love the new layout...great action shots and beautiful colors! I also love your scenic photos you posted.....they are "picture-perfect!"

     
  • At 9/01/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Gorgeous photos Alice. They look professionally done - really like the frames, too.

    Donna

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw