Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Saturday, September 23, 2006
ScrapArtist Apprentice Challenge
Most of you already know about the ScrapArtist Apprentice Challenge. However, some of you may not, lol. There have been a lot of amazing entries with incredible talent showcased thus far. Unfortunately, they had to take the gallery with the Apprentice Freebie submissions off-line due to excessive bandwidth usage. There's been a lot of talk about piracy and hotlinking today, and some complaining and bickering.

They will be putting the Apprentice Freebie Gallery back online sometime tomorrow, but only ten at a time. Here is a preview of my submission.

Click to view full size

I am still in awe of all the beautiful and creative submissions. And I would like to wish each and every one of the talented designers the very best of luck! Even if I never make it past the next round of design challenges, I am still thankful for the opportunity.

Updated Sunday 9/24/06: The entire gallery is back online now.
posted by Alice @ 11:12 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9/24/2006 3:26 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    if this doesn't get you to the next round then who ever does the judging doesn't know how to judge this is a very very pretty lo. i'd vote for it. i dowloaded the emk kit and forgot to leave a comment so i'm here now to leave it for that and this. i think you are a very awesmoe designer.helen

     
  • At 9/24/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Digitalgirl said…

    Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I only got to download 3 kits and your gorgeous kit was one of the first (had to download the best ones first lol!) Goodluck also I really love what you did with your kit!

     
  • At 9/24/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger dianagrind said…

    Oh, Alice, this is really pretty. Should be a winner. Cannot wait to dl it.

     
  • At 9/24/2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be shocked if you don't get to the next round! This is absolutely gorgeous and any praise is well-deserved. Good luck!

     
  • At 9/25/2006 1:49 AM, Blogger fran b said…

    Alice, thats one outstanding kit!your very talented! good luck too you.

     
  • At 9/25/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Gorgeous, gorgeous kit, Alice! Good luck with your entry for the scrap artist apprentist! It's a beauty!

     
  • At 9/26/2006 4:24 AM, Blogger Diginan,Liz said…

    Alice, this is beautiful, and I wish you the best of luck with the scrp artist contest.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw