Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, September 15, 2006
Friday Sketch Freebie
I had several nice comments about the layout I did for the Digi-Dare-Ya Dare #1, so I cleaned up the sketch I made & thought some of you might like it. Click on the preview & the full size image will open up in a new window. Right click to save.


You can see the layout here.

Today is going to be another busy day. The usual speech & occupational therapy appointments for 2 of the children and a zillion errands to run. And I have a doctor's visit scheduled, regular checkup & labwork. I probably won't get much pc playtime today. :(
posted by Alice @ 6:50 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9/15/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Photopassion said…

    What a beautiful sketch! Thank you for sharing it - it´s a great inspiration :)
    I took a look at the Layout you did with my Modern Elegance kit, too - couldn´t leave a comment there because I´m not registered - so I will do here now: I love it!!! It´s so nice to see that you could use my kit for this great page, thank you for letting me know about it!
    And your Layout with your own sketch here is wonderful, too! You´re a very talented scrapper - keep on doing such beautiful work!

     
  • At 9/15/2006 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Waouh! I am just beginning to scrap and I couldn't just imagine what could be done with the sketches. I saw your LO and was totally astonished! Thank you for sharing this sketch and showing what can be done with it. I will come often on your blog to see your work ! Thanks for sharing.
    Sabine

     
  • At 9/18/2006 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, it is so nice of you to share this great sketch!!

    Your LO is so beautiful - I just love the colours!

     
  • At 9/18/2006 8:28 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Thanks Alice! Great sketch and can't wait to play with it! Hope your doctor's appointments went well! Can't wait to see what you will post next!

    SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michaele

     
  • At 9/21/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Love it Alice! Surprise, you've been tagged! Get the info here:

    http://dmook.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Donna

     
  • At 9/21/2006 4:59 PM, Blogger jburkhart said…

    Looks like Donna beat me to it! Hehehehe...you've been double tagged! Same tag!

    Hugs to you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw