Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, November 07, 2006
A Saturday Drive
Saturday afternoon we went for a drive looking at fall colors. We ended up at an old tower site in the National Forest near our home. There used to be a fire lookout tower here, but all that remains are a few concrete anchors amid the rocks. The kids love to climb on the rocks. It was almost dark, so my photos aren't that great.


This is the view looking south from where the tower once stood.


Another view looking south.


Climbing on the rocks.

Sunday was a lazy day, church and then dinner, with no company. It was pouring rain all day so we just relaxed with a movie. Finally got to watch Eight Below. I really enjoyed a family weekend with no company, no errands to run, etc. I hope we can have more of these.

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 3:05 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/07/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger dianagrind said…

    The pictures look great. They are like mine this year. They just don't do justice to the beautiful color. I don't remember a fall quite this pretty in recent years. And it has lasted so long.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw