Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Friday, December 08, 2006
Week 2 of the Recipe Exchange
Week 1 of the Recipe Exchange is over and there were some really great recipe cards created. Here was my card for Week 1:


Credits:Veggie Garden, flower from Hoppy and tear action all by Atomic Cupcake; Bow by Clara Wallace. Font: Courier New.

And I just have to show off this wonderfully creative recipe card Holly created. I love it, the elements and papers are absolutely perfect for her recipe.


Today we started Week 2 of the Recipe Exchange. This week's theme is "Cookies". Not necessarily Christmas cookies, but any cookie recipe that is a favorite of your family and friends. Here is my first card for Week 2:


Credits: Seasonal Sampler - Holiday 2006 by Shabby Princess; Recipe Card Brushes by Brandie Valenzuela. Font: Typewriter Regular.

I understand that this is a busy time of the year for most of us, but I hope you can find a few minutes to drop by & swap a recipe or two with us this week. And those who participate will get a zipfile of all the recipes submitted in full-size suitable for printing. While you're there, check out the ongoing Daily Downloads. There have been some awesome creations given away, but you have to be quick as they are only up for a day. There are also other fun challenges taking place and new products are being added to the store. Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

posted by Alice @ 11:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw