Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Monday, March 19, 2007
Another Monday....
It's another hectic Monday here for me, as I'm sure it is for a lot of you. And it also means that it's my day for the Daily Download at GDS. Here is a peek at what I created for you this time:

Click for larger view

I love playing with brushes & it fascinates me to start with a blank page and end up with a pretty paper. I hope you enjoy these papers as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Today is also the last day to get your quickpage submitted for the first Quickpage Exchange. And don't forget Sketch Challenge #9 which ends this Friday, March 23rd. Here is a preview of the layered template we are working with this challenge:

Click for larger view

Here is my layout using this layered template. I am using this template to create a page for each of the kids by year. I think it will be fun for them to look back at the changes from year to year.

Click for larger view

Credits: Coleccion Clasica - Spirits Enlightened by Miki Ferkul (Microferk Designs). I only used a fraction of this gorgeous kit & plan to use it for many more pages. Thank you Miki! Fonts: KGD Bretta.

That wraps up my chaotic Monday post. Hope you all enjoy a great week!

Labels: , ,

posted by Alice @ 1:59 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3/19/2007 8:18 PM, Blogger dianagrind said…

    Darn, it says the daily download is not available. "There no posts in this forum." Maybe it is just me. It is a very nice paperpak. tfs.

     
  • At 3/20/2007 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for this beautiful giveaway. I got it!

    Lots of luv

    Chris

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw