Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Just for Fun
I finally found some free time after the kids went to bed to finish a layout. Not a CT layout, not one promoting my designs or challenges, but one just for fun. The style is a little outside my comfort zone and I like the results. I think Doris will like it too.

We get very little snow here in Oklahoma. So when we were able to spend time in Canaan Valley in northern West Virginia, the kids were thrilled by all the fluffy white snow to play in. This is just a candid shot of my little star getting ready to go outside and play. Click on the layout for a larger view.

Click for larger view

Credits: Background papers from Calender Crop Prize by Misty Cato (hue altered); Paper fold from Folded Corners Set 1 by Karah Fredricks; Dimestore Beads by Sophia Sarducci; Frenetic Frames by Victoria Stegall; Cardboard star from Glitter Shapes by Traci Sims; Notepaper strip from Scrappers Toolbox by Rina Kroes; Binder clip from Altered Road Trip by Denise Bailey (colorized); Dial-A-Date by Christina Borgfield; Star gems from Debutante by Toni Berman (colorized); Ricrac by me. Fonts: KGD Laurie Print; Stalker; Times New Roman.

Thanks for looking! I'm off to bed now or I won't want to get up in the morning :)

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 12:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3/20/2007 6:35 AM, Blogger HG said…

    Love the layout and the colors! I tend to take bits and pieces here and there from a variety of kits when I do layouts, too. I either do a layout with stuff from one kit or it ends up being a ribbon from one kit, a frame from another kit, an action from somewhere, a paper from another kit, lol.

    Great job! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw