Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Thursday, December 28, 2006
Storewide Sale at GDS
I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. It was a nice, quiet celebration at home this year for our family. In celebration of the holidays, we are having a storewide sale at goDigitalScrapbooking until January 2nd. Everything in the store is 40% off.

Click to view full size

This sale includes the new products too. Such as the Glass Frames I just added to the store. Here is a preview:

Click to view full size

Here is an example of the Glass Frames in use:

Click to view full size

While you're at GDS, check out the other happenings. There's still time to sign up for the Supreme Team Contest if you haven't done so.

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 1:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw