Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Monday, December 18, 2006
Glass Freebie Frames
Need a fun way to accent your photos in your layouts? Then check out my daily download today at GDS. Here's a preview:

Click to view full size

And here is a preview displaying them in use with a couple of photos of the kids from last Christmas.

Click to view full size

Look for the complete set in my store soon. While you're at GDS, check out the challenges and contests. See you there!

Labels:

posted by Alice @ 12:18 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12/18/2006 7:41 PM, Blogger dianagrind said…

    Thanks for the frames. Really a neat effect on the pics.

     
  • At 12/26/2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Alice,

    I missed the daily download of the glass frames. They are perfect for my christmas pictures. Will you be uploading again please?

    Love from Holland,

    Claudia

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw