Okblues Designs Blog

Favorite Scrap Sites



Top DigiScrap Blogs
Favorite Blogs
Other Favorite Sites
Favorite Scripture
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Last Chance!
Today is the last day of the storewide sale at GDS. All products in the store are discounted 40%, including new products.

And today is also the last day to sign up for the GDS Supreme Team Contest. We are looking for 10 creative people to form the Supreme Team, our store CT. We are having a chat tonight at 9:00 pm EST to kick off the contest and answer questions. If you haven't signed up yet, head over to the GDS forum & sign up. Each round you will receive a kit to work with. The first round will receive Claribel, a new kit designed by me especially for this contest. Here is a preview:

Click to view full size

In addition, Tara Parks has joined our design team and she has created an alpha to coordinate with the Claribel kit for the contest. We are excited to have this competition & hope to see a lot of creative layouts!

Labels: ,

posted by Alice @ 11:06 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1/04/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger digimac said…

    Just wondered if you knew what was going on at GDS. I have tried to access the site since yesterday and it won't load for me :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alice
Home: Oklahoma, United States
About Me: Hi and welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM, married to my soulmate Randy, for 21 years. I am mother to JoAnn 11, Daniel 10, Doris 9, and Matthew, our angel baby. I've only been digi-scrapping a few months and have quickly become addicted. It is an awesome way to combine my love for family, digital photography and graphic design. See my complete profile
Creative Teams

Layout Galleries
Previous Posts
Archives
My Clock
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Counter
Header Quote
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you
create what you will"
George Bernard Shaw